Saturday, October 24, 2009

It is Saturday YEAH!!!

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. It is rainy here. It is a great day to catch up on some to do's. I plan on finishing my current mini album and get ready for my next. I have so many on my list to get done before christmas. I can feel the Christmas crunch already. I will show you my albums in the future but they are going out as Christmas gifts so the videos will have to wait a bit. Sorry:( Anyway my boyfriend is at work and that leaves me with a whole day to myself. Tracy time. I have been busy watching a ton of videos. Everyone does such a great job. I recetly found a new site. Well actually it is a year or so old but new to me. Leah's scrapbook room. Leah, Johanna and sometimes Donna make some great projects. If you have the time go visit them> They are always laughing and having a great time. Also love Marion Smith at A piec of craft and the Deux Shabby Chic girls.
Who can forget the Craft Craving Chicas. These are just a few of the youtube videos I watch as well as blogs I visit. So go ahead and check them out. Lots of fun and informative videos.
Well that is all for now have a great day. :) Tracy

No comments: