Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello everyone.
I hope you are all having a great day. I just found out that one of my many cousins and her hubby are expecting their first child. I am so happy for them. Now I can make a baby scrapbook for them for christmas. or maybe a couples scrapbook and include a few baby pages. Either way now I know what she is getting for Christmas. Yeah!!! Babies are so wonderful. So I have been very busy getting some mini albums made for christmas. I promise to post videos soon. But these are going out as gifts and I don't want to take the chance that someone in my huge family might see one and thats it. The surprise is over. But I promise I will have at least 10 videos before you know it. I have so many mini's to make. I have done 5 so far. Not bad but definately a long way from being done. I must admit I am hooked on youtube. I love watching all of your mini album videos and tutorials. I loooooooove them. So please keep them coming. I really start getting the shakes and withdrawls if I don't get my daily fix. So thank you all for stopping by and I will keep you updated on the happenings in my little world.

No comments: