Monday, December 28, 2009

just a quick note

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all having a great day. Me, just surfing Youtube and a few other sites looking for insperation and a little motivation. I have found a few tutorials and projects I am going to try to make. I am also gathering my thoughts for the upcoming year. I always make a new year's resolution. I try all year to remind myself to keep this resolution. I never make one that is out of my reach so it is impossible to complete. This year I am trying something new. This is the year I minimize. I want to minimize everything. What this means to me is that I am going through my wardrobe and getting rid of some items. It is very difficult because I always think I can wear that later or what if I really want to wear that it is gone? Well now is the time to forget the pack rat in me and just say goodbye. If I have not worn it in the last 6 months it is gone. Wow is that going to be hard but I can do it. This minimizing does not stop with my clothing it also applies to scrapbooking. I am going to limit my scrapbooking purchases to products that I will use in a current mini I am doing. I will try very very hard to limit spontaneous purchases. Also I am applying a budget to my spending. I am limiting my spending to a strcit budget. I use to see and buy. I would watch a haul see an item I want and go buy it well in the process of buying I refuse to just buy one item on line at a store so that meant buying several items. Well in 2010 I am going to stop that. Ths is not to say that I wil not stumble and fall off this path I am on but I will quickly regroup and get refocused. Finally my pictures. I have 5 memory card full of pictures that need to be stored on cd and scrapbooked. Now let me tell you I know for a fact that 3 of those memory card contain over 1,000 pictures. This is ot going to be easy but again focus and determination are key to my success. Plus that meas I have some ability to buy a new product to use in that mini. So please tell me your new years resolution. I am anxious to hear what everyone is doing. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are good goals! I plan on purging a lot of my scrapping items and I too am only going to buy what I "need" not what I want!