Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Catching up

Hi everyone
I hope you are all having a great evening. I am right in the middle of watching my favorite show The Good Wife. I love this show. Not only is it filmed in Chicago, which is 45 mins from my front door but it is a lawyer show which I love.
I want you to know that I have been watching so many videos lately. I love ozegran. Her videos show her making her mini's and then she shows the final completed mini. Her work is very good. I also like marion at apieceofcraft. Again she goes in to detail how she makes her minis and then she shows the completed mini. However, she does not have a lot of minis on video. I also really love Sandra Perdomo she is sandraperdomo79 on youtube. She is fabulous. You must check out these very talented ladies. There are a few more that I watch Arlene and Bona at deuxshabbychic.blogspot.com and Kathryn at thescrapbeach.ning.com All are very good. I also am involved in two tag swaps, a rak swap, and a paper swap this month. So I am very busy but that is how I live my life. Full sped ahead.
I also want to mention thescrapbeach.ning hosts a crop once a month. It is an all nighter and I love it. The do contests and it is a lot of fun. Lots of women scrapping and hourly challenges. Check it out if you have a chance. I went to my first one about 3 months ago and I have yet to miss one. I love it. The beach is a fun and very friendly community.Check it out.
Well that is about it. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening. I will be posting more soon. So stay tuned.
Thanks for stopping by.Tracy

No comments: