Sunday, February 7, 2010




I had fun playing with this layout. The layout theme is play. I really played around. The main pattern paper and the other pattern paper came from my mind's eye. the smaller patten paper is edged with Tattered Angels blue skies glimmer mist I also edged the cardstock photo mat with that color. I loved tis technique. I have never tried this. I also have not used any flowers as accents on a layout. Te flowers used are prima. On the left flower I stamped polka dots and than overed the flower with pearl glimmer mist. The flower on the right is edged with blue skies glimmer mist.FOr the ticket journaling spot I used 3 differnet distress inks. I tood weathered wood and inked it first then I used broken china and finally faded jeans. After the ticket dries I sprayed blue skies on my glass cutting mat and took the ticket shape and dipped ech edge in te puddle of glimmer mist. I dipped my paint brush in blue skies and accented some of the flourishes on the lagrest square. I really had fun playing with my glimmer mist and flowers. The largest square is edged with glimmer mist as well.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Lot of techniques went into this, but it looks like you had tons of fun!