Sunday, February 7, 2010



This is my completed layout for the love of my life challenge. This showms my gatefold page closed. I used vintage findings alphas for my title. I used a martha stewart heart boarder punch to decorate the edge of the gatefold. The background pattern paper is from My Minds Eye. The brown embossed paper is just scrap from my stash.




This is my layout open. Inside I used handmade paper from Michaels I bought last year. The paper on the sides is from My minds eye.I took a heart punch out and inkedindie to create the hear shapes. I took a tag die cut I made with a sizzix die and tear it sand it love it paper. I also addedmaking memories ribbon on either side of the photo mat in the center.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Very pretty, too! :D I love how this one opens and with the tag on the inside!

Penny said...

Love this idea, and the LO, the MS punch really finished it off! Your work is so beautiful!