Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I have been up to

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a great day. Today is sunny and cold in Northwest Indiana. We just got about a foot or two of snow over the past couple of days. Now we are in the process of digging ourselves out. It has given me plenty of time to finish a tag for a tag swap I am in at Deux Shabby Chic. I posted a video to show you the process of making this tag. I hope you enjoy the video. I also have another tag I am making for a tag swap on the scrap beach. I will be posting a video soon on that as well. I will of course be posting a haul video either today or tomorrow of some recent purchases. SO as you can see I have been a busy little bee. I want to thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I hope you are enjoying your stay.

No comments: