Tuesday, April 20, 2010

2 of my latest layouts



In this layout I wanted to sowcase the flower girl by putting the picture in the center of a flower from the brides bouquet. I used half back pearls to furter accent the picture. The background is a cream pattern. The bride used butterflies in her center pieces so I wanted to inccorperate them into this layout by adding the butterflies to a few petals of the flower. I also stitched the stem of the flower and added a second flower to the bottom of the page. I punched a cirle and added another butterfly for the center of that flower. TO smooth the transition between pattern paper and the orange cardstock I added a border sticket wit a flower theme. To incorperate the title I used metal letters and placed them in the center of the flowers.


In this layout I wanted to showcase the wedding invitation. I took a large frame in the form of a postage stamp to frame all the elements of this page. I used pattern paper with the words save the date to follow the theme of the invitation. On the frame stamp I took 5 heart stickers and added glue and glitter for little sparkle. For the title at the top of the page I stamped the words you're invited wtih a glitterd heart sticker in the center of the two words. I wanted to keep the theme of mailing the invitation by adding a postage mark in the upper right hand corner of the page with the bride and grooms name and wedding date on it. Underneath that I have added another postage frame that I added glitter to and a die cut with the words love & kisses. I have also included my copy of the invitaion to the wedding and reception and to help the page flow I added another postage stamp frame with the bride and groom's picture in it and a couple of envelope stickers.

No comments: