Monday, April 5, 2010

What I have been up to

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all having a great day. The weather has been so beautiful here in northwest Indiana and I am loving it. Last week my 2 boys had spring break. They were happy to be out of school. Unfortunately on Monday march 15,2010 at 8:20pm my soon to be father-in-law passed away at Saint Anthony Memorial Hospital in Michigan City Indiana. He had an Aneurysm on his abdomen in the aorta. The doctors refer to it as a triple a. (AAA) We found out about it 4 years ago and they could not operate then because he would not have survived the surgery. Well they had no choice but to operate and he did make it through the surgery but died 20 minutes later. Michelle (his daughter), Chris ( his son &my fiancee) and I were there to let him know we loved him. Than he passed away.I do not believe he was in any pain. He will always be remembered. So my kids had to take a day out their spring break to go to the funeral. That was a very sad day for all of us. We are now getting trough it. Everyday gets a little easier. I did take my younger son to go see Alice in Wonderland. That movie was great. I really had a great time with him.
Now they are back in school. Ready to finish the school year and enjoy their summer vacation. For my older son,Mathew, he will be graduating high school and starting his new life as an adult. Wow how fast they grow up. I am currently working on making some satin flowers and working on a mini album for a friend of mine. I am about half way done. I am also involved in a paper swap, a kit swap, and a personal swap with a friend of mine in the UK. SO as always I am keeping busy.
Well I would like to thank you for stopping by and please leave a comment or ask a question Hugs and best wishes Tracy

No comments: