Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hello again

Hello everyone.
I wanted to give you an update on what I have been doing. Well first of all I am working on a mini for a friend of mine her name is Karin. Her and her husband (Mac) have 2 beautiful daughters Madeline and Presley. Maddie's birthday is on the 4th of July so I will give this to her for Maddie's b-day. My cousin Brooke is expecting her first baby soon. It is a boy (Mason) so I will be doing a mini for her. Then I am a volunteer at life on the scrap beach. If someone signs up for a swap and their partner fails to swap with them I volunteered to step in and finish the swap. It can be a mini swap, paper swap or a kit swap. There are several volunteers and my name was next in line. So I am doing a mini for a wonderful lady named Shanta. Yep I have a lot going right now but that is alright I like it that way. I am also doing a paper swap and a kit swap. But I have most of the supplies for these.
Anyway that is what is on craft plate. Tonight is the all night crop at the beach. I will be attending that and submitting a few pages for the challenges. Yeah. I love the all night crop. So what are you up to?
I would love to hear from you.
Finally I want to let you know I will be doing a rak of some sort very soon. I have quite a few subscriptions on my youtube channel that I feel it is about time to do a rak. I am also going to be adding more pictures and info on this blog. I think it is important that I promote my blog a little more. I want you all to know I will be selling mini album kits. I am really going to pursue this beginning next month. I think that with all the paper and goodies I have collected over the past few months that I start making kits. I am going to keep the cost down but provide as much of the items that I like to use in my minis as possible. Tons of prima, laces, fibers, ribbon maybe an ink pad, or glimmer mist or some sort of coloring agent. And I feel I should give back to those that follow me so I may even give a kit away every now and than to some lucky person that purchases a kit from me. Anyway I have some great ideas so please keep following me to see if you are one of the lucky ones.
Hugs and best wishes Tracy

No comments: