Monday, January 11, 2010

Hello

Hello everyone,
I hope you are all having a great day. I am. I finally got to leave the house yesterday. Wow what a releif. I have been homebound since Thursday. It snowed so bad I could not leave the house. However, yesterday my hubby-to-be let me go to Archiver's. Yeah!! I have been super busy today. I made 2 videos for you to watch. One is mini I made for my cousin Terri. She lives in Texas. She is so super sweet. The other video is my weekly haul video I promised you guys. I know I am supposed to make them on Friday however, my goodies did not arrive until today. Since I couldn't leave the house to go get some goodies and the mailman did not deliver any goodies I could not do a haul video. No goodies no video. Sorry that is the way it works. So here you go 2 videos in one day. I hope you enjoy. I am sure this Friday I will have some more goodies for you. Thanks for stopping by and have great day

No comments: