Friday, January 22, 2010

The mini album kit I won

Hello everyone,
Again I hope his has been a great day for all of you. This is my second video. As I posted earlier my best friend the mail lady has brought me the mini album kit I won from a virtual crop I joined earlier this month. Kathryn at the scrapbeach.blogspot.com hosted a virtual crop and several generous ladies donated items for the crop that you could win. To enter the contest you must complete a scrapbook page and post it at the beach. The page you submitted is given a number and Kathryn will use a website that randomly draws numbers to pick the winners. It is truly a game of chance and luck. One of my entries won so I just got this beautiful and fin kit today. Kathryn made this kit. It is the snorkel line and it is full of fun colors and textures. I hope you enjoy the video. Please go visit us on the beach at thescrapbeach.blogspot.com. Thank you so much for watching the video and stopping by. Please feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.
Tracy

No comments: