Friday, January 22, 2010

My kit swap

Hello everyone. I hope you are all having a great day. Today has been so busy for me. But it is a good busy. First of all I got a mini album kit from Alyson. We both belong to a mini album kit swap club at thescrapbeach.blogspot.com If you have never seen this blog you must check it out. What a great community. Kathryn hosts the scrapbeach and she is so nice and talented. The women on the beach are great. The are so nice and if you have any questions someone there is sure to have the answer and they are more than happy to help in anyway they can. It is really fun. These are the goodies that Alyson sent me so I hope you enjoy the video and thank you so much for watching. Please feel free to leave a question or comment.
Thanks for stopping by
Tracy

No comments: