Saturday, January 16, 2010

new videos

Helo everyone,
Today has been a busy one for me and it is only noon. I got up early and did a video on a mini kit swap I am doing. I also did a haul video.
I made a few promises to myself for the new year. More of goals than resolutions. My first goal was to be more outgoing. I am a very shy person so I wanted to meet new people and try new things. I started on this goal early by creating this blog and joining Life on the {scrap}beach. My second goal was to find a swap club and join. I did this by joining a paper swa and mini kit swap on the scrapbeach. I also plan on joining a mini album swap.
I also come up with a word for the year. It is a word that will help me in some way become a better person. The word for this year is minimize. That word will refer to my waistline, scrapbooking goodies, my wardrobe and makeup. I have an abundance of stuff. I am going to work on getting rid of some of the clutter. In doing this I plan on donating some of these items to Goodwill or maybe throwing some extra goodies in my swaps. I plan on trying to get creative with my efforts to minimize. I do not want to just throw it in the trash if someone can benefit from my goals than all the better.
So please enjoy these two new videos I am posting and leave a comment or feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you for stopping by Tracy

No comments: