Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Day in the Park

In this 12x12 layout I used pattern paper from Basic Grey's Offbeat line and cardstock from Bazzill. I used tim holtz distress inks in faded blue jeans and artic blue chalk ink from my stash. I also made the flowers from my slice design cartridge #2. I big flower that in the bottom right
corner of the main picture was stamped with a studio 490 stamp and scattered straw distress ink by tim holtz. The journling spot die cut was made with the slice cartridge #2 and some scrap yellow paper from my stash. I also stamped on it with a flower journaling stamp.
The title was made with my slice and the animal crackers cartridge. The word park came from an american craft thickers alpha set. I hope you enjoy this layout. I had so much fun making it. Thank you for viewing it. The photos are from Central Park in New York

1 comment:

Crafting to stay sane! said...

Another great layout! I am loving the flowers and the colours!
hugs Alyson x