Thursday, June 10, 2010

You're Invited layout

You're Invited layout. I took a piece of Imaginisce paper that says save the date on it as the base of this layout. I than layered a 12x12 postge stamp chipboard on top of the Imaginesce paper. That served as a frame for the layout. On the postage stamp chipboard I stamped the title You're Invited with a making memories heart sticker in the cneter of the two words. I added making memories brown glitter to the heart. On the other 3 sides of the postage stamp frame I added various making memories hearts as well and added making memories glitter. On the inside of the postage fram I added my aunts wedding invitation(to the left side of the frame). I added silver photo corners to the inviation. I layered a photo of my aunt and her soon to be husband. I framed the photo with another postage stamp chipboard and glimmer misted it in old lace. I added a invitation sticker to the corner of the photo of my aunt.
In the top right corner I punched out a circle and added the date of their wedding and their names. I also added 3 stamped wavy lines to make it look like a piece of stamped mail.
Just below those ebellishments I added a sticker that says love & kisses and framed it with another postage stamped frame. To top that embellishment off I added making memories brown glitter. On the right hand bottom I have the reception card of my aunts wedding with the information on where the reception was to be held. I also added photo corners to this as well.
I hope you enjoy this layout. I carried the theme of mailing the invitation through out.

No comments: