Thursday, June 10, 2010

Girls layout


In he Girls layout I again used Imaginisce flower paper as the base for this layout along with a 4' strip of orange bazzill cardstock. I also used a border sticker to eas the transition between the two papers. Onthe left hand side of the page I used a flower from my aunts bridal bouquet as the foundation for the picture of the two flower girls. I added Martha Stewart pearls around the photo. I also added 3 butterflies on the petals of the flower. I used bazzill floss and template to stich the stem of the flower. To the bottom right hand side of the flower I added another flower from my stash place a cirlce punch in the cetner of the flower and a butterfly sticker on the circle punch. On the orange cardstock I placed 5 glittered prima flowers in 2 shades of orange. and added metal letters that spell out the word girls. In the top right hand corner I added a butterfly dimensional sticker. I used these colors because they matched my aunts colors in her wedding. I also tried to add a personal touch by taking a flower from her bouquet and adding it to the page. I hope you enjoyed this layout. Thank yo so much for viewing it.

No comments: