Thursday, June 10, 2010

Flower


In the flower layout I used Imaginisce flower paper as the basis of this 12x12 layout. I used a 4 inch strip of orange bazzill cardstok to the right hand side as the backdrop of my title. I used 6 prima flowers in 2 shades of orange and placed letters on top that spell flower. I used a border sticker to ease the transition of the orange cardstock and pattern paper. I used one of my aunts flowers from her bridal bouquet as the base for the photo of the two flower girls. I then cut the photo using a circle punch and place martha stewart pearls around the photo. I took 2 butterfly stickers and placed them on the flower for added interest. I hand stitched the stem of the flower with Bazzill floss and template. In the fight hand corner I place a flower from my stash added a circle punch to the center with a butterfly on top. I hope you enoy this layout. Thank you for looking at it.

1 comment:

Veena said...

The flower paper is so pretty. The pearls and the real flower petals are gorgeous. Great work of art.